Who We Help - Page 2
|Who We Help|
Think About it... How many paychecks would you have to miss to be without a place to stay?
• Divorced dad of 2, lost his job and can't afford the rent (Austintown, OH)
• Veteran- can't adjust to civilian life and needs support (New Castle, PA)
• Mom and dad, both with minimum wage jobs, facing foreclosure (Boardman, OH)
• Retiree -alone and isn't old enough to collect social security yet (Yo., OH)
• Young Family - lost everything in a fire (East Liverpool, OH)
• Twenty year old woman - living on the streets addicted to drugs (Kent, OH)
• Nineteen year old man - legal troubles and a rough past (Canfield, OH)
• Fifty year old professional - lost his job due to alcohol addiction (Warren, OH)
• Forty year old woman – lost home because of medical bills (Columbiana, OH)
Read our mission and purpose statement to learn more about how we work and our purpose.
You have the Power to Change Lives. Use it.