Shuttle to the Shelter
Why Tour the Mission with a group?
Has it been a while since you’ve toured or have your ever wondered how the Mission makes a difference?
This is a free group opportunity for coworkers, clubs, families and small church groups! Great things happen here!
The Mission’s Shuttle Van is available to pick up groups (from 5 to 13 people) who are located within a 1/2 hour radius of our shelter, drive you to the Mission, provide a 30 minute tour and return you to your location. We prefer to conduct these tours weekdays between 9am and 4pm, but special accommodations are possible.
Just call our Mission Ambassador during regular business hours at 330-744-5485 for details and to arrange your group tour.
- All riders must be adults please.
- Minimum of 5 people required.
- Shuttle accommodates up to 13.
- Available for pick up locations within a 1/2 hour radius of our shelter.
- Available weekdays 9am to 4pm (other times possible, but subject to availability)
- Minimum 1 day advanced reservation required.